Monday, May 16, 2005

Backslidding

I don't know what is wrong with me. As long as I am reading and learning, I am applying what I am learning. But as soon as the book is over, it doesn't take long for the application to fall away and old habits to return. I was so sensitive to my faults while reading the book. I would slip up and immediatly be convicted. Now, I slip up and almost act as if I have the right to. YUCK!!! I guess the [u]Created to Be His Help Meet[/u] book is one I will have to continually be reading. :)

1 comment:

Dani Kekoa said...

Keep pressing on Paula! We're all human and get caught up in the flesh at times.
The verses that I think of when I do the very thing that I hate are Romans 7:14-25. But continue on through Romans 8 which offers a lot of hope in Christ Jesus!

The Lord will guide you as long as you are faithful to Him.
Created to Be His Help Meet is a great book! More women should read it!