Sunday, February 19, 2006

Moving On

I am sorry for the lack of blogging I have done here. Recently I have started another blog which talks about my homeschooling journey (now that we are homeschooling).

BTW - I recently read this WONDERFUL article that I HIGHLY encourage you to read:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Vaughan/tricia9.htm

I am not sure how many of you feel about homeschooling, and while this woman is blunt (LOL!), she also speaks a lot about what direction we are taking in home education.

So my posts here will prolly continue to be less and less as my homeschooling blog gets more and more of my attention. Our families don't read this blog (I am not sure they ever did really), so there is no real reason to keep this blog (except for back posts as well as future non-homeschooly things).

To those of you who have enjoyed this blog, I thank you.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey there, Mind sharing your new blog address? I think I 'know' you from Above Rubies, but I can't be sure if that is right;) Just enjoy reading your blog and wanted to read about your homeschooling ventures!

Paula said...

Hey PR. I did used to be on AR long ago and learned a lot, but did not have the patience to stick it out when there were disagreements (sometimes they got so mean). So I left, and stay updated through special notice and through the AR Directory.
I do not mind sharing my new blog address. I just did not want to publsh it on the blog because it is a bit more private. But to those who ask, I am happy to share.

Email me marriedtoawonderfulman at yahoo.com and put in the subject YOUR NEW BLOG.