Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A New Direction

I stopped blogging on this blog for a while and blogged on another homeschooling blog for a while, and now, I am mostly blogging on my main blogHeartyWorks.

But I want to keep a daily log of my walk with the Lord.

I don't mind comments on the posts, but as this is my personal growth and walk with the Lord, all comments will be moderated. I do not a different opinion. But I truly believe that one day one person can read a verse and the Lord will speak something to them, and then a different day that same person can read the same verse and the Lord will reveal something completely different to him.

I have taken the approach of reading just a little bit at a time, and delving deeply into it, rather than trying to read huge chunks at a time. My goal is not to read through the Bible in a certain amount of time, but to apply as much of God's word to my life as possible. Reading little bits and creating personal application will allow me to do that.

You are welcome to come along for the ride. And if you are blessed, I would love it if you shared with me. And if you have the same struggles, I would love to hear how you overcame.

No comments: