Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Been Away

Sorry I have not posted lately. For about 15 years now, I have had horrible pain in my chest and frequently "choke" on my food. I fianlly found a doctor who didn't tell me "It was all in my head, to just think 'OPEN OPEN OPEN' and I would be fine." She set me up for a test this past week where she could look into my esophagus. It turns out the my esophagus is not working properly. Instead of constantly working to push the food down, it is still, like one big long solid tube. To top it off, there is something wrong in my stomache (had to do a biopsy, but no worry of cancer - what else could a biopsy be for?). Unfortuneatly I will have to wait for the answers. If you feel led, please pray for me. I have more tests on Friday. Thank you.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I certainly will be praying for you!

Brenda said...

Praying for you Paula
blessings
Brenda