Thursday, July 14, 2005

Update on my Mr. Visionary in hiding

Well, I don't know what I did wrong, but his fire for his own business has wained again. BUT, Mr. Visionary is still there. He has some other ideas that he is sharing with me and he is excited about. He can tell that I am scared (who is not scared of change?) :) , and is so cute buying books to get me excited about these new ideas. I am trying. And he does know that I am VERY supportive of him (something that I don't think he really felt from me in this area before). I am sure the excitement will come, and I know it is important to him that not only am I supportive, but excited too.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your new pages! You are getting really VERY good-I especially love the new technique of fading you use. You could NEVER do that with paper scrapping!

Let me just say-that picture of you and your hubby about to kiss is AWESOME! It is a sexy picture, that's for sure! You look like a model and your hubby looks like Pierce Bronsan. Yeah-your movie stars! ;-)

Paula said...

Rebecca, you are so sweet! That is one of my faovrite pictures too. It is from our set of engagement pictures. It was scanned in, so it is not the best resolution. BUT, hubby is paying for our wedding negatives (which includes the engagement pictures) to be scanned in. Scanning in the negatives will give us a MUCH better quality (and allow things to be BIGGER). WOW! I cannot believe we are coming up on our 9 year wedding annviersary!

I am really enjoying digital scarpbooking! As you can tell, I like the blending effect! :) But some other things I like:
NO MESS! :)
If I have to leave in the middle of working on a layout, there are no things I have to worry about the children getting into and ruining the layout (or my supplies).
If I don't like what I did, I can always change it! :)
Blending, use of overlays and filters to enhance a photo!